Wednesday, January 27, 2016

First Drone Video: Sunset With the GoPro and DJI PHANTOM

10 days ago, I received an item I dreamed for a long time: a quadcopter. I opted for a DJI Phantom 1, the first out of the brand that has 2 years now, but as I started completely on the subject, I have chosen to reason in terms of budget including opting for this one . The cost of a replacement battery is minute compared to the price of that of the Phantom 2, we will see later if I want to upgrade but for now I have no regrets.

So I got my new video companion to produce aerial images. I mounted the GoPro on a gimbal to stabilize it and I started. After several flights in my garden, I thought it would be nice to try somewhere a little more interesting visually speaking area.

So I took my two GoPro and drove to arrive in time to see the sunset. I did not make a video 100% drone I made of 100% micro GoPro to tell this adventure a few hours while incorporating UAV images. Here is my first video drone, and if I still have much progress to make and that the whole video is much room for improvement, I still want to share this nice moment here. I hope you enjoy it for a first down, anyway, I am determined to take him in the mountains now to bring even better images.

If you are the same scenery like me, you can bring your DJI Phantom 1 and have a try, it is amazing and you would get some pleasure! Additionally, If something shooting equipment needed. For example, the GoPro use gimbal, I can give you a good suggestion. That is, you can have a try upon Feiyu MINI3D Gimbal or Feiyu MINI3D Pro Gimbal




No comments:

Post a Comment