Friday, January 15, 2016

Semi WLTOYS Q282G Analysis: my experience with him

I have not gone to Mundodron never a video or article that is not considered to have an opinion about the drone, for better or for worse. And today is not that day, I advance. Today I bring to blog my experiences flying the WLTOYS Q282G, a mini drone who painted very well at first but then has seized me doubt: this is so or I have received a defective product? And I honestly do not know. It was a shame that over time octave flight would end up annoyed with a drop down to half a meter in height and loss of range ... so I could get all the content that I usually do on my YouTube channel.

For everything said in the previous paragraph, I want cojáis this analysis with tweezers, and I'll tell you my experience with this drone. MY EXPERIENCES. Be careful, though this can be applied to all the gifts I bring. But today I especially want to put you on notice. I bring this WLToys another model in the future to see if this buzz was that bad luck or was. And given that I have received feedback that this was happening to them and they did not happen like this ... it makes you think a lot about this hexacóptero. Without more, we do not get to work with this "semi analysis."

The first flight times were really nice. I found a very stable drone that great answer to my orders and generally behaved wonderfully. I want to emphasize it much stability because few mini drones that this price had been reached that degree of stasis in the air. Elements like headless, FPV and may also went well, though that should catch it in quotes, because the big problem I found is below and directly affects the two options that I mentioned.

The main problem I found in this drone has been the range. A range of laughter, speaking clearly. As you expand the distance between you and the drone came a time when you began to notice microcuts in the signal. That distance could be 10 or 15 meters, not more, and once lost the signal fell under its own weight by cutting down engines. For that reason I can not say much about the FPV, as he should have tried more distance and testing its true potential, like the headless / keyretun, which use these distances is ridiculous.

However the height of all was when one of micro I had this drone will eventually spoil. Rid'icula quite a fall, but I also understand that after all that smacks had stuck by testing a server ... it was not too strange happened. Another point that I did not like is the "paper cutter cables", better known as the battery compartment. You're a handyman or not ... eventually destroy you wanted compartment cables leaving the drone battery connector, it is a fact. After 8 hours of flight ends with bare wires, means, if I could continue flying it clearly would have had to fix it.

Ultimately, you may find me a drone that was wrong, we'll see when I get the next, but if your range is that, that is the big problem with this drone, of course that this is something I do not recommend too. The range of mini drones with FPV every day is booming and drones in mind as Cheerson CX30S or range of Hubsan that have little things that end up apuntillar better product, with better options than this WLTOYS Q282G.

If you like wltoys brand rc quads, you also can have a try upon wltoys q202. This one is also great for you. And you could purchase it at a price of $ 109 at Banggood. Additionally, quadcopter parts can reach at this wholesale platform. 


No comments:

Post a Comment