Friday, January 8, 2016

Funny Wooden Toys Bring You Back To The Time of Childhood

Do you like the wooden toys? As for me, I like this type toys very much for it can bring me back to the time of childhood. Besides, some of them are the logic and puzzle toys and it practices your mind. If you like me that loves the wooden toys, you should read this text because I will share you two kinds of funny wooden toys here. Then, let me tell you something detailed next. 

The first one I wanna share you is about the car slide toy. It is one kind of educational toys and it equipped with the glass beads. Shaped with 5-layers and it looks like a tower. Its play way is easy, just need to press the second-layer’ s small tub equipment slightly and the balls will run one by one from the top. Certainly, you should place the glass beads on the top beforehand. This item has a size of 10*10*28cm and a weight of 500g. Except for the main part, it has 6 pieces in glass bead quantity. It only sold $13.88, a cheap price.

The second toy I wanna share you is about the brain teaser toys for kids. This one is funny and interesting and you can play it with your child. This one is very good if you use it to practical your child’ s reaction in mathematical aspect. The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the rules that put the bigger disk on another smaller’ upper place, and one time just can put one piece. I think the child should very like this game. Most important, it is safe and interesting. If you are interested in it, you can purchase it at Banggood by costing $10.35. 

In addition to, you can buy other toy scenery at Banggood. Hope you have a nice shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment